we started our dream in a great central house of the city of Curico,
which we remodeled into a sophisticated work, we leave nothing to
chance, our work and good quality of service, we were positioned among
the best hostels in town.
Today we begin to write a new story, in a place much more dream, for
our passengers we decided to move to a broader, greener and more connected
with nature, with our land and our vineyards, cozier sector from year
2010 we are in the middle of the most important wineries in the country
and the world, we are practically the heart of wine Curico Valley
We are located 2 miles from Curico, two hours south of the capital
(Santiago), you can access Curico by car, bus or train. The nearest
cities are San Fernando, Talca and Santa Cruz, approximately 60 kilometers
in different directions.
of tourist attraction, possible to visit for the day:
• Los Queñes, microclimate mountain village just 39
kilometers from where you can access: Paso International Vergara
(with the Republica Argentina), 60km.
• Seven Cups Radal National Park, 82 miles.
• Iloca and Duao beach, 125 kilometers.
• Vichuquén Lake, Laguna Torca National Reserve, 114
• Typical towns of the central region, you will find them
in all indicated visits.
in the city:
• Plaza de Armas, one of the most beautiful in Chile, declared
• Cerro Condell, where the whole city, surrounding valley and
mountain ranges of the Andes and the coast is observed.
• Alameda Manso de Velasco, dating from the founding of the
city with central strip and leafy trees.
• Ancient Churches declared heritage monuments.
• Mall Curico and Mall Valley, modern shopping centers, with
the best stores in the country.
• Excellent and varied cuisine.
• In March, the Harvest Festival is held with the participation
of all the vineyards of the valley and foreign visitors.
• tourist to Curico Valley vineyards visits.
• Guided tour to the Viña Miguel Torres and San Pedro.